Sargent Park 8-17 Math

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Respect in the classroom

I have heard many replies to my past "adventures" on the blog referring to math and noodles. I am issusing a deep apology for my actions on the day of January 10, 2006. I was foolish, and am deeply sorry to the math nerds that I've disrespected. Forgive me for what I have said, but I still stand by my past comment, and are a stiff believer of math being unamusing, but alas, it was no way to act. My people are ashamed.

You happy Harbeck!?!?




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

2 Comments:

  • Hi Marcio,

    This post of yours really struck me. You seem too be appologizing for doing something wrong. At least that's what some of the words say; the feeling that comes across is angry and actually disrespectful to Mr. Harbeck. Is that the message you were trying to convey?

    You may not know this, but your blog is being read by my students in the high school as well as middle schools students and teachers from all over the world.

    When we read what Mr. Harbeck writes he comes across as a teacher who really wants to do everything he can to help his students learn. His writing is full of energy, enthusiam and a real passion for helping young people, like you, learn. You don't come across that way. Is that the image of you you wanted people from all over the world to have of you?

    By Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa, at 1:28 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Beast, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home