Sargent Park 8-17 Math

Thursday, February 23, 2006

TODAY IN CLASS

Today in class we learned about...
solving distributive properties. I'm terribly sorry about forgetting my notes at school. I am going to try my best to explain this to you.


Distributive Property
3(x+6)- two terms inside the brackets
this means 3 groups of (x+6)
(x+6)

x+6
x+6
x+6
-----------
3x+18

When you look at the question: 5(x+7), it means 5(x)=5. Then 5(7)= 35.

If you get confused, you can write it out like this: x+7
x+7
x+7
x+7
x+7
------------
5x+35
That's what we learned in class today. I don't need any help on this because I get it. So ya. If you don't get it, you can always ask harbeck for help.







Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

3 Comments:

  • Hmm.. I actually never learned that in math class... Hahaha.. Cool. You double scribed though. Hahaha. Twice the learning in one post. Nice. Superb work.

    By Blogger Richy, at 11:00 PM  

  • Johanna you can edit the post to take out the double set of notes you posted. Good Job

    Harbeck

    By Blogger Mr. H, at 6:21 AM  

  • thx i needed those notes and now i got em thx again
    moi the glorious moi

    By Blogger nikki817, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home