Sargent Park 8-17 Math

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Alex's Fraction Growing Post


1.












2.




















3.This is awebsitethat will help you with multiplying fractions.

4.






















5.this is a website that will help you with dividing fractions.

6. I chose Dhonna from
8-16 because it looks very complicated which is a good thing I think.
I chose
Kathleen from 8-17 because I like her pictures and examples.
I chose
Aldrin from 8-73 because he put a lot of effort into his postI think.
I chose
Dion from 8-42 because I find his animation very interesting.


7.If i drove a car for 1 1/4 hours at an average speed of 90km.How far did I get?

-Alex




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home